The TimeWarp skinsuit has been developed to perform optimally at high speeds of 49-60 km/h. If you’re racing high-speed dual carriage way courses and going for SUB 20 or even SUB 19-Minute 10’s – this is the skinsuit for you.
The suit of choice for Marcin Bialoblocki holder of 10/25/50 UK competition records.
The body is made out of one panel of Aerostripe fabric designed to channel airflow and reduce low pressure wake in certain areas by keeping the air turbulent for longer. Seam placement has also been considered for increased optimisation of the suit.
- Optimised for 49-60 km/h.
- La Fonte HD Ergonomic Pad.
- Race cut.
- Optimised material and seam placement choices.
- Nopinz SpeedPocket as standard.
- Low profile silicone leg grippers to keep the shorts in place.